Getting To Know The Residence
With a dorma entrance above the front door, you have a real home look & feel to our stunning Residence retirement home.
No need to pay maintenanc or ground rent to your family neighbours if you decide to downsize to your back garden and help
Larger floor plans allow for a utility and study too.
As with all our residential mobile annexes of this type, The Residence complies with the Caravan Act and requires a Certificate of Lawfulness to site in your back garden.
This makes obtaining permission to build a lodge style annexe or residential mobile home in your back garden much more straight forward and is something we carry out on your behalf as part of our turn-key service.
Key features include:-
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including hob, oven,dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/ dryer machine in utility.
- Ensuite to all master bedrooms in this range.
- Vaulted ceilings to lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- 2 double bedrooms on all floor plans.
- Utility & Study to larger models in this range
- Fully Furnished (Carpets, curtains, vinyl, sofa, dining table & chairs,curtains, poles, blinds etc) *optional
- Energy efficient A Rated Boiler.
- Built To British Standard 3632 And Protected By A 10 Year Structural Warranty.